• Churchill High School sends student transcripts electronically to colleges, scholarship competitions, NCAA and other organizations using a secure transcript system called Parchment. Students first must register and create an account on the Parchment website. Once registered, anytime students need to send a transcript, even after they graduate, they log in to the Parchment system and select the college/organization where their Churchill transcript needs to be sent.

    Once you've sent your transcript through Parchment, you may track the status of your request online via the Parchment website. You will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript has been delivered.

    IMPORTANT - At the end of their senior year, students must request a final transcript through Parchment to be sent to the college they plan to attend in the fall.

    NEED HELP?  If you need help setting up your Parchment account or sending a transcript, please watch the short video tutorial below.  Then, click on a blue button to begin processing your order.

Tutorial: Register for a Parchment Account

Order Your Transcript

  • Graduate 2011 or later?

    Students who graduated before 2011, or any past graduate who does not have a Parchment account, may request their transcript online with a credit card payment.  Please click on the button below to process your order.

    Graduate before 2011?

    Alternatively, those who prefer to pay by personal check (payable to Churchill High School) should complete the Transcript Request Form and return it to:  Churchill Counseling, 8900 Newburgh Road, Livonia, Michigan 48150.

Diploma Request Form