Contracted child care for ages 6 weeks to 6 years includes a preschool component to meet the needs of working parents. Instructional programs during traditional preschool hours are followed by enrichment programming. Child care is available year-round.
- Child care program for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old
- Instructional program during the morning hours followed by enrichment activities in the afternoon
- School Year hours are 7 a.m to 6 p.m.
- Summer hours are 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m
- Affiliated with Livonia Public Schools
- Open year-round
Non-Refundable Registration Fee:
- $95.00 Registration fee for the first child registered.
- $60.00 Registration fee for each additional child registered.
- A $200.00 holding fee per child is required when classroom placements are determined and parents are notified that they have officially been enrolled.
- The $200.00 deposit is applied to the first month's tuition payment and is non-refundable if the child does not attend.
Full-Time Rates (Monday - Friday):
*Part-time Childcare is not available
- Infant-35 months: $75.00 per day
- 36+ months: $55.00 per day
Gayle Fedoronko, Supervisor:
734 744-2813, Ext. 22991