All fillable forms need to be dropped off at Jackson Center between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Please place documents in an envelope with your child's name and program (i.e. preschool or childcare) and leave in labeled bin in the office lobby by June 4th.
Contracted child care for ages 6 weeks to 5 years that includes a preschool component to meet the needs of working parents. Instructional program during traditional preschool hours followed by enrichment programming. Child care is available for full or part time, year-round.
- Child care program for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old
- Instructional program during morning hours followed by enrichment activities in the afternoon
- Full time and part time care available
- Hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Affiliated with Livonia Public Schools
- Open year-round
Current 2021-2022 Rates:
Non-Refundable Registration Fee $75 1st child/$40 2nd child, plus a $200.00 holding fee per child is required when notified of classroom placement.
Full-Time Rates (Monday - Friday):
Infant-35 months: $57/Day
36+ months: $48/Day
Part-Time Rates (minimum of 3 days per week):
Full Day rate for Infant-35 months: $71/Day
Full Day rate for 36+ months: $58/Day
Gayle Fedoronko, Supervisor:
734 744-2813, Ext. 22991