Rules for Attending Athletic Events
The following spectator guidelines must be followed:
- Spectators must stay in bleachers or stands. Spectators cannot mingle with athletes or coaches.
- Noisemakers or student-generated signs or banners are not allowed.
- Students may not wander in the building during athletic contests.
- All practices are closed. Spectators are not allowed to observe practices or interfere with them in any way.
- If a student is absent from school the day of a sports event, he/she is not eligible to attend the sports event.
- Only team members can ride the team bus along with coaches. Spectators cannot ride the team bus.
- Remember that courtesy is of extreme importance at all sports events. Disruptive or inappropriate conduct can result in removal from the activity and further disciplinary actions.
- Spectators will be expected to maintain the same academic standards as the athletes.
- Students wishing to stay for Athletic events after school MAY stay at the building. There will be a designated place in which they can complete homework and/or assignments.
- If a student leaves the building from the study hall or the activity they cannot return.
- All students wishing to stay for after school events must be in good academic standing.