SHS Athletic Department Information
Athletic Director: Lori Hyman, C.M.A.A.
Certified Master Athletic Administrator
Phone: (734) 744-2660, ext. 48994
From the Desk of the Athletic Director
Athletic Secretary: Cheryl Ebben
Phone: (734) 744-2660 ext. 48916
Fax: (734) 744-2828
Athletic Trainer: Erin Pavlovich
Colors: Double Blue (Columbia and Navy) and White
Football/Soccer Stadium: Lester C. Anders Field (dedicated 1967)
Competition Gym: Jay W. Formsma Memorial Gymnasium (dedicated 1973)
SHS Athletics Announcement
New Stevenson Athletic Director Arnie Muscat
2021-22 SHS Sports Updates
2022-23 SHS Sports Updates
SHS Sideline Cheer Tryout Flyer for Fall 2022
Tryouts will take place in June 2022.
2022 SHS Meet the Team Night Flyer
Monday, August 15, 2022
2022 Fall Sports Photo Day Schedule
Friday, August 19, 2022
SHS Football Golf Outing
Pay to Participate 2021-2022
NEW! ATHLETIC FEES HAVE BEEN REDUCED FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR!
The new Pay to Participate fee structure is $125 for the first sport; $125 for a second sport and a third sport is free of charge.
Fees need to be paid online (see the instructions for SchoolPay on the athletic website). Online payments are the only method of payment the Livonia Public Schools will accept.
- If an athlete qualified for Free Lunch last year, the fee is $25 for each of the first two sports; third sport is free of charge. Must reapply through the Free Lunch Program annually. If status changes, the balance will be collected.
- If an athlete qualified for Reduced Lunch last year, the fee is $50 for each of the first two sports; third sport is free of charge. Must reapply through the Free Lunch Program annually. If the status changes, the balance will be collected.
- There will be NO payment plans set up by the athletic department. Payment plans can only be achieved by going online, using SchoolPay via a credit card, and paying off your credit card.
- Coaches may require the PTP fee to be paid prior to giving out equipment/uniforms.
- An athlete must pay the fee in order to play in the first scrimmage or contest.
- The LPS District-wide financial cap (grades 7-12th) is $700 per family.
The new SchoolPay payment link is LINKED HERE.
- Separate Fees: Also paid through "School Pay"
- Hockey Ice Fee-$600
- Golf Greens Fee-$125
- Bowling Lane Fee- $25
- Football Equipment Fee-$75
Files and Forms
- LPS Physical Form and Code of Conduct
- SHS Coaches Directory
- SHS Athletics YouTube Channel
- SHS Athletics FAQ
- SHS Fitness Center Usage Guidelines
- Team Fundraising Guidelines
- Fundraising Application Form
- SHS Letter Jacket Guidelines
- SHS Three Sport Athlete Award Criteria: 2021-22
- LPS Self-Disclosure Policy
- SHS Heat Index Policy
- SHS Athletic Injury Protocol
- SHS Buy-a-Brick Order Form
- MHSAA Scholar-Athlete Information
- SHS Athletics Collegiate Signings Procedure 2021
- SHS Athletics Quick Reference Guide
- SHS Meet the Team Night Presentation 2021-2022
- 2022 Varsity Football Schedule
- Homecoming 2022 - Fri., Oct. 7 vs. Belleville
- 2022-23 MHSAA Master Calendar