Livonia Public Schools uses XELLO Course Planner to collect course requests from high school students for the upcoming school year.
1. 2021-22 Course Options:
- If you plan to be Face to Face for the 2021-22 school year: Click Here to View Courses
- If you plan to be Livonia Virtual for the 2021-22 school year: Click Here to View Courses
- Class of 2025 INCOMING 9th GRADERS: Only certain courses are open to 9th graders: Click Here to View Courses
2. Course descriptions and requirements can be found in XELLO or you can access the Franklin Programs of Study HERE.
3. Follow the step by step directions for completing your course selections in Xello: Xello Directions
4. Want to see how XELLO Course Planner works? Click the link to watch a video for a brief tutorial: Course Planner Video
5. To complete your course selections in Xello click the link: Log In To Xello Course Planner
Login using the following credentials:
Username: LPSM-your student ID Number (example: LPSM-12345678)
Password: Your assigned password from Livonia Public Schools
The course requests submitted by students in XELLO will be utilized to build a master schdule for the upcoming school year. Please choose your course requests carefully! We rely heavily on accurate and sincere course selection choices made by students to build a master schdule and assign teachers. It is critical that sutdents select appropriate classes of interest, including alternate classes. Courses that do not have enough interest may not be offered. There may also be times when we have significant interest, yet cannot accommodate all requests due to staffing constraints or scheduling conflicts.
IMPORTANT!!! All course selections must be entered in Xello by April 6th. Students will not have access to Xello Course Planner after April 6th. Students who fail to submit their course requests by the deadline will have course selections entered for them.